Oldschooldaw.com > General / Miscellaneous

Welcome to oldschooldaw.com!

<< < (2/2)

Gabu:
Great website! Thanks for setting it up and maintaining it!  :D

aussie:
Great site. I've been pulling my hair out trying to get Opcode's Studio Vision Pro running on an old Mac Powerbook again, and I think I've discovered the right place. Thanks mates.

wavesequence:
With this first post I would thank the Mighty Adm who allowed me entering in this forum and extend my salutation to all participants and members.
My name is Michele (Michael), nickname chosen "wavesequence" (comes from the well known Korg Wavestation, a vector synthesizer of the 90s) and I'm a 51 years old italian freelance architect with an endless passion for music, computer, synthesizers and music technology.
I began using Apple Macintoshes in 1987, starting with a tiny Macintosh Plus with 800k external drive and an Opcode Studio Plus MIDI interface. My fellowship with Apple computers lasted until 2010 when a wonderful G5 2.0GHZ DP irreparably broke down. From that moment I decided not to buy Apple anymore and changed my direction towards hackintoshes.
On the other hand, I still have two Apple G4 (1,4Ghz Sonnet enhanced and 1,25Ghz DP) that run flawlessly and are used only to program my old synthesizers.
That's all for now.

chrisNova777:
welcome WaveSequence!  ;)
thanks for your polite message, im glad youve found the information ive collected to be usefull! ;)

Peter0408:
Hi.
cool forum, there is only bad thing i can say, is there is really many sub groups, it confused me where to post, so if i should post in the wrong, when please move it or let me know :D

My name is Peter i am from Denmark, i just turn 50 this summer, and i have been around computer most of my life.
first computer i got was in 83.

when on the MSX i started on doing my first music program / player it never got finish.
it was first when i got an Atari ST, that thing started to happen, i did 2 ym programs, and also did one but never got around to do the graphic interface for it.

Old Atari ST Editor and Player.
&t=0s

in 92 i moved to the PC and started on couple of opl3 music programs, but none got pretty finish, when i had a hard drive crash, and could only recover an old version and some of the source codes, i did do some music in, but the program contain some errors.

Old OPL3 dos player / Editor
&t=0s

i also did a opl3 driver for a SMF player 2 of my friends was making for Roland Denmark.

Roland SMF player Dos
&index=5

i have since done an YM2149 emulations and tracker for windows, and a couple of years i did a FM soft-synth + tracker for windows
so i could hear my old opl3 tunes on a modem platform.

windows ym2149 emulator / editor /player

&index=2

FM softsynth / editor / player

i think i will stop here for some reason the forum keep skipping this side, and takes me to the front page...

add some link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version