Software > Sequencer Plus

Voyetra Sequencer Plus GOLD v4.11 (Aug 1993) for DOS

(1/4) > >>

chrisNova777:

--- Quote ---special thanks to Javier Zubizarreta of argentina for helping to locate this v4.11 final version of SPG + its related manual + materials
--- End quote ---

http://www.mrspring.info/vbulletin/showthread.php?3174-Voyetra-Sequencer-amp-Hardware-PC-DOS-midi-Setup

for info on v3.0 click here
for the post on v4.10 click here
for the post on the v24s/v24sm interface click here

Final version of Sequencer Plus GOLD v4.11 - Installer allows for selection and installation of a secondary midi interface (for more midi OUTPUTS) devices included in the "mpu compatibles" category includes ALL MPU-401 compatibles - "intelligent" + non-"intelligent" midi devices for the XT/AT PC , as well as sound blaster cards + sb compatibles (basically all ISA soundcards, aswell as built in motherboard MIDI/joystick ports) u simply run your primary vapi driver first and then addon the sapimpu.com modules as needed also issuing a /addr:XXX indicating the base address.. also making sure that u dont have IRQ conflicts but u dont have to tell the sapimpu.com its irq... just the base address, so i have a soundblaster 16 set up at base address 300 (which i configured that way with its PNP CTCU + CTCM utility) so i just type sapimpu.com /addr:300 and that loads the midiport to be usable *as an OUTPUT* for use with voyetra SPG... you can only use INPUTS from your primary VAPI interface.. whatever device it may be..
Thanks to Paul D.

chrisNova777:
Reference Guide

chrisNova777:
VOYETRA SIDEMAN DTX 1988
https://www.google.ca/search?q=VOYETRA+SIDEMAN+DTX&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=LfsMWN7mDqWc0gLjnr2IAw

Voyetra SIDEMAN D50
https://www.google.ca/search?q=voyetra+sideman+d50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=e_sMWKLOFuuC0wLrxr_wDw

inspector77:
I´m installed this software in an old pentium 133 mhz with 32mg of ram with a sound blaster gold and works perfect!
The computer is in sync with roland vs880 via MTC for audio recording, this software is amazing, very fast and stable.
Thanks for share!!!

inspector77:
How to run Voyetra sequence Gold in linux:

1- Install Ubuntu Studio
2- Install Dosemu Package - "sudo Apt-get install dosemu"
3- Load virmidi (virtual midi modules) - "sudo modprobe snd-virmidi"
4- Make a symlink of you virtual midi modules to dosemu midi out - "sudo ln -s /dev/snd/midiC2D0  ~/.dosemu/run/dosemu-midi"
5- Make a symlink from another virtual midi to dosemu midi in - "sudo ln -s /dev/snd/midiC2D1
~/.dosemu/run/dosemu-midi_in"
6- Launch Dosemu and install Voyetra Seq Gold - after install close DosEmu
7- Launch Qjackctl
7- Launch Qsynth
9- In Qjackctl connect the "virtual Raw midi 2-0" to Fluid Synth - Now we have sound out
10- In Qjackctl connect  the "virtual Raw midi 2-1" to your midi in hardware (i have and usb midi dongle) - Now we have midi in
11- Launch Dosemu - cd to voyetra directory  - load vapimpu driver - launch voyetra sequencer
12- press contrl-alt-f to go full screen

I tested recording, playing and sincronize with external hardware and all is working no lag or missing notes.
Metronome via pc speaker is the only thing than i can´t hear
My test machine is a intel Celeron 2.800mhz with 2g Ram.

Thanks to Dave Phillips

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version