Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Win95 running Basilisk II emulates System7 to run Opcode SVP 2.08+ Roland VSC88  (Read 3147 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info

i think hes got the midi triggering back into the standalone VSC88 (pre-VST app?), running on the real os, windows 95

cool to watch but i think that this basilisk II program is incapable of generating MIDI to an external Interface hosted by
windows 95... or a later cbomation of versions of the Emulator/OS, which leads me to wonder how he routed the MIDI from the MAC OS emulation to the win95 standalone VSC88 App? via software? or via hardware??
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:31:22 AM by chrisNova777 »