Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Happy New Year! 2016 > 2017  (Read 2557 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Happy New Year! 2016 > 2017
« on: December 31, 2016, 07:39:20 PM »
Just taking a quick second to say happy new year to those of you who have contributed information this past year!
looking forward to more secrets coming out of the woodwork! ;)
im hoping for clarity, insight, and most importantly anewly recharged + reinvigorated spark of creativity!!!!!!!
;D 8) ??? ;D :D ;D :D :) :)

cheers to a new year
#oldschooldaw #2017

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Re: Happy New Year! 2016 > 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 02:53:58 AM »
i just corrected some permission issues with members here, allowing users to now modify their own posts,
is one of the big mistakes that i found, i thought this was already this way, my mistake!

please, all potential contributors.. if u have any issues that are stopping u from contributing info on this site
then please just pm me and let me know.

also, guests (non-members) are now allowed/permitted to respond to topics + post file attachments
aswell, guests can now also view the members list, and view whos online atm.

also, im changing the activation to allow users to self-activate via email if its not already that way.

cheers all!