Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: use an iphone or android device as a usb drive  (Read 2746 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
use an iphone or android device as a usb drive
« on: February 08, 2017, 04:08:21 PM »
or to move files between computers.. simple to do.. also simple to forget! i was looking for a usb key the last 10minutes
and i realzied just now i could have put the files on my iphone 4s! (which im  only using as a youtube player)
not sure if this will work once apple converts to AFS (Apple file system) in the near future
but of course thats what apple does best! break compatibility in the name of progress.. hehe