Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) proudly SSL-FREE! and serving vintage computers worldwide! if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration.

Author Topic: Notator Tutorial Video  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Mixermap

• View Profile
Notator Tutorial Video
« on: July 22, 2017, 06:23:01 AM »
Does anyone have the full version of the Notator Tutorial Video?

There are only some of the chapters on Youtube....
....and they are almost all about the score functions :/

https://www.youtube.com/user/notator9

(It's not Notator Version 9 of course :) it's the name of the girl/guy who uploaded it)

Online chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Re: Notator Tutorial Video
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 10:24:44 AM »
i just got a VHS machine explicitly for this purpose
i have a video capture card that was given to me by the owner of macos9lives site
i will be trying to use in a b+W g3 to digitize the video from the Cubase Tutorial video
the cubase video i made a post about, it covers all three platforms.. ATARI.. MAC.. And also Windows/PC

anyway if u can find the video for sale somewhere perhaps i can purchase a vhs copy
the last time i bought this cubase video it was really reasonable price coost only like 10-20 dollars im assuming
due to all time low interest in VHS tapes

many times the vhs tapes are kept by book store companies

Offline Mixermap

• View Profile
Re: Notator Tutorial Video
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 04:37:27 AM »
The way I do it is record the vhs onto a home DVD recorder and then rip the DVD to DivX. Chapters can be created by stopping and starting the DVD recorder.

Unfortunately I have been unble to find any VHS copies of the Notator video.
Not on ebay US / UK nor Amazon US / UK...