Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Notator Tutorial Video  (Read 3119 times)

Offline Mixermap

• View Profile
Notator Tutorial Video
« on: July 22, 2017, 06:23:01 AM »
Does anyone have the full version of the Notator Tutorial Video?

There are only some of the chapters on Youtube....
....and they are almost all about the score functions :/

https://www.youtube.com/user/notator9

(It's not Notator Version 9 of course :) it's the name of the girl/guy who uploaded it)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Re: Notator Tutorial Video
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 10:24:44 AM »
i just got a VHS machine explicitly for this purpose
i have a video capture card that was given to me by the owner of macos9lives site
i will be trying to use in a b+W g3 to digitize the video from the Cubase Tutorial video
the cubase video i made a post about, it covers all three platforms.. ATARI.. MAC.. And also Windows/PC

anyway if u can find the video for sale somewhere perhaps i can purchase a vhs copy
the last time i bought this cubase video it was really reasonable price coost only like 10-20 dollars im assuming
due to all time low interest in VHS tapes

many times the vhs tapes are kept by book store companies

Offline Mixermap

• View Profile
Re: Notator Tutorial Video
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 04:37:27 AM »
The way I do it is record the vhs onto a home DVD recorder and then rip the DVD to DivX. Chapters can be created by stopping and starting the DVD recorder.

Unfortunately I have been unble to find any VHS copies of the Notator video.
Not on ebay US / UK nor Amazon US / UK...