this site exists for reference purposes for all those interested in learning about the original hardware + software from the late 1980s + early 1990s thanks for visiting
Who | MIDI Interfaces | Software | TIMELINE | PCI | ISA | ATARI ST | DOS/PC | WIN/PC | MAC | Drums | Synths | Modules |Sequencers | Samplers | Tape Rec | Mix Consoles |
Artists | Recent | VST | ios inst | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai "S" Series | Akai MPCs | Roland "S" Series | Drum Machines | Roland JV Addons | early 90s Synths | late 80s synths
guests are encouraged to: REGISTER to view file attachments + add relevant videos, downloads, resources. (credit your SOURCE!).to post a vid just paste url!

Online iRelevant

TS-404 V1.05 Beta MusicWare anno 1999 by R.Hoffman
« on: August 27, 2017, 06:30:55 PM »
Just found and blew dust of this one in my archive. I understand that this is the basis for the TS-404 in FL 1.x ? to FL 10 ?, that they bought the program/or licence to use it in FL. Though maybe it would be interesting for others to see. Would be nice with some accurate information about the connection between this program, and the FL TS404.
It's a small program, MusicWare, and I guess it is OK if I upload it here.