*** "All things are possible" Mark 10:27 ***
please feel free to post relevant information in the pre-existing threads if file attachments or images are not displayed you may need to register/login logging in also enables you to use the arrow keys to page back + forth Recent | Who | Artists | USB | Firewire | VST | Retrospects | Commodore | ATARI ST | Amiga | IBM/DOS | WIN/PC | Mac | MacOS9 | Drums | Drum Machines | Synths | Modules | Samplers | Tape | Mixers | Software | GFX | Midi Interfaces | Midi Sequencers | ControllersE-mu | Ensoniq | Akai "S" | MPCs | Roland "MC"Roland "S" | Roland "JV" | JV addons | Hardware Effects | iOS | android | DAW Software Timeline

Author Topic: TS-404 V1.05 Beta MusicWare anno 1999 by R.Hoffman  (Read 1098 times)

Offline iRelevant

TS-404 V1.05 Beta MusicWare anno 1999 by R.Hoffman
« on: August 27, 2017, 06:30:55 PM »
Just found and blew dust of this one in my archive. I understand that this is the basis for the TS-404 in FL 1.x ? to FL 10 ?, that they bought the program/or licence to use it in FL. Though maybe it would be interesting for others to see. Would be nice with some accurate information about the connection between this program, and the FL TS404.
It's a small program, MusicWare, and I guess it is OK if I upload it here.