Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Old School Samples Archive  (Read 4797 times)

Offline luce

• old school music enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • my soundcloud
Old School Samples Archive
« on: October 05, 2018, 11:23:27 AM »
I'm making an archive of old school samples that will be available for download.
I haven't made it public yet, but if their any sample packs/ sample disks that you guys would want to see in the archive, let me know.
Not all from specific packs but some are just random one shots from separate songs and some are packs from video game soundtracks from 1998-2008, plus a lot of earlier samples from say Fatboy Slim and The Prodigy.
If there are any specific samples or packs you want on the archive, let me know.

Offline lcaise

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Re: Old School Samples Archive
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 09:08:21 PM »
Would love to see any for s1000 :)

Offline MusicAnswers

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Re: Old School Samples Archive
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 05:32:12 PM »
Yes what he said :)