Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Steinberg VSL 2020 (2002)  (Read 2840 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Steinberg VSL 2020 (2002)
« on: February 16, 2019, 02:43:04 AM »
ftp://ftp.steinberg.net/Download/Hardware/VSL_2020/Manual_vsl2020_en_2463K.pdf
https://www.harmonycentral.com/news/steinberg-introduces-vsl-2020-audio-card

Thank you for choosing the Steinberg VSL 2020 audio card. The VSL 2020 digital audio card/
interface is designed specifi cally for use with VST System Link, Steinberg’s networking technology,
allowing sample accurate sync between several computers connected using simple optical digital
cables.
VSL 2020 provides 32 ADAT channels for pristine transmission of audio and MIDI data to and
from the other computers in your network. Full support of ASIO 2.0 ensures stable, low-latency
multi-channel network operation with other computers running Cubase SX/SL or Nuendo. The
supplied V-STACK software hosts up to 16 VST instruments, and provides 8 send effects, 5 insert
effect slots and 4 master bus effects for your VSTi sounds. Let the VSL 2020 card and V-STACK
increase the available music making power in your studio.
VSL 2020 and V-STACK can also turn your PC into a live virtual instrument station. The VSL 2020
low latency architecture allows dynamic real-time playing of VST instruments. V-STACK supports
VST, VST 2.0 and Direct X plug-ins, allowing you to load up to 16 VST instruments in V-STACK,
add high-quality effects and play them live through the VSL 2020 audio interface. All this in the
same pristine 32 bit fl oating point audio quality users of Cubase SX/SL and Nuendo have become
accustomed to.

System requirements
Minimum system requirements:
Processor: Pentium 233 MHz
RAM: 128 MB of free RAM
Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP
Sound card: supports ASIO 2 spec for high-end multi-channel audio cards,
supports Windows MME & DirectSound spec for standard sound cards
Recommended system:
Processor: Pentium 4 or AMD K7 XP with 1 GHz
RAM: 512 MB of free RAM
Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP
Sound card: supports ASIO 2 spec for high-end multi-channel audio cards,
supports Windows MME & DirectSound spec for standard sound cards

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VSL2020--steinberg-vsl-2020
The VST System Link Solution!
The VSL 2020 audio card provides 32 ADAT channels for pristine transmission of audio and MIDI data to and from the other computers in your VST System Link network. Flawless support of ASIO 2.0 ensures stable, low-latency multichannel network operation with other computers running Cubase or Nuendo. Let the VSL 2020 card and V-STACK increase the available music-making power in your studio. VSL 2020 and V-STACK can also turn your PC into a live virtual instrument station. The VSL 2020 Ultra Low Latency architecture guarantees dynamic, live play of VST instruments at latencies as low as 32 samples (less than 1ms). The supplied V-STACK software hosts up to 16 VST instruments, and provides 8 send effects, 5 insert effect slots and 4 master bus effects for your VSTi sounds. All this in immaculate 32 Bit floating point audio quality. Features:

32 ADAT channels - 2 optical ADAT I/O with S/MUX support
S/PDIF I/O - supports AES/EBU and consumer S/PDIF
Analog I/O - unbalanced (-10dBV) Stereo RCA I/O
SuperClock (FS 256) and WordClock I/O with BNC connector
Standard MIDI 5-pole I/O
24 Bit with 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz
Ultra Low Latency down to 32 samples (1 ms)