Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Emagic Soundiver 3.0.5 Oxygen with link to 3.0.5 Manual  (Read 3227 times)

Offline PParker01

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Emagic Soundiver 3.0.5 Oxygen with link to 3.0.5 Manual
« on: June 08, 2019, 01:12:11 AM »
Here is the Sounddiver Release 3.0.5 for Windows in its complete form. I am giving a link to the manual as well. I happened to located this on a site that was related to midi outdated materials. Its a release by Oxygen but it is no longer supported and has become abandonware from Emagic. This is sought after from lots of people i wanted to share it immediately. The Mac version is also here for reference as well... enjoy!

Manual here:
http://deepsonic.ch/deep/docs_manuals/emagic_apple_sounddiver_v3.0_manual.pdf

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Re: Emagic Soundiver 3.0.5 Oxygen with link to 3.0.5 Manual
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 10:00:35 AM »
thanks for adding this i will check it out!