Recent | Who | Artists | Firewire | USB | Gfx | Windows | Mac | MacOS9 | IBM/DOS | ATARI ST | Midi Interfaces | Sequencers | MPCs | Roland "MC" | Roland "S" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai "S" | Samplers | soft-Samplers | Synths | soft-Synths (VSTi) | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Tape | Mixers | hardware Effects | soft Effects | Midi Controllers | iOS | android | sw Timeline | Hackintosh This site exists to archive historical + crucial information related to computer assisted music production and related technologies; with the hopes of becoming a community of creatives who might make a significant intellectual contribution towards enhancing the quality of music production of both our generation and the next;  thanks for being here, and thank you for contributing. remember the past,  appreciate the present, and plan 4 the FUTURE >>>

Author Topic: Pro Tools First works with 10.12.6 Sierra+  (Read 891 times)

Online chrisNova777

• Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Pro Tools First works with 10.12.6 Sierra+
« on: July 06, 2020, 07:27:16 PM »
Pro Tools | First System Requirements
System Requirements and Compatibility with Pro Tools | First Software versions 2019.5 and 2019.6

For optimal performance and reliability, be sure that your computer or laptop meets the following minimum system requirements. Pro Tools | First is not yet supported by macOS Catalina, find out more.

Mac:
Intel® Mac with macOS Sierra (10.12.6), macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), or macOS Mojave (10.14.4 or 10.14.5)
Note: OS X 10.9 or earlier will not work, and there are known issues with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Intel® i5 processor
4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
Minimum 1280 Horizontal Monitor Resolution
Internet connection for installation
15GB disk space for installation
USB-port, FireWire-port or Thunderbolt-port for CoreAudio-supported audio device
Supports Marketplace in-app purchased AAX plug-ins in Pro Tools | First
PACE hard disk authorization (no iLok required)

Windows:
Intel® PC with Windows 10 (build 1809)
Note: Windows 8.1 and previous are no longer tested or supported with Pro Tools First
Intel® i5 processor
4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
Minimum 1280 Horizontal Monitor Resolution
Internet connection for installation
15GB disk space for installation
USB-port or FireWire-port for ASIO-supported audio device OR install ASIO4ALL to use Pro Tools First with your PC's built-in audio I/O
Supports Marketplace in-app purchased AAX plug-ins in Pro Tools | First
PACE hard disk authorization (no iLok required)

https://avid.secure.force.com/pkb/articles/Compatibility/Pro-Tools-First-System-Requirements

https://my.avid.com/get/pro-tools-first