Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Delta 1010LT incompatible with clover bootloader  (Read 1839 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Delta 1010LT incompatible with clover bootloader
« on: July 18, 2020, 11:54:18 AM »
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/el-capitan-m-audio-1010lt.190519/
I use the Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext for my Delta 1010LT card. When I switched over to Clover & upgraded to Yosemite the card stopped working
It's not El Capitan, it's Clover and it prevents the Envy24 kext to allocate memory in the first 256 MB of address space. The only solution right now is to use the older bootloaders, chameleon or chimera. I have searched far and wide for a clover solution before selling my card last year on eBay.

so according to the above posts the card can work with 10.6-10.9 pci system intel hackintoshes supported by envy driver provided you are not using CLOVER bootloader
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 11:31:57 PM by chrisNova777 »

Offline chrisNova777

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Delta 1010LT incompatible with clover bootloader
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 07:01:26 PM »
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/m-audio-delta-66-pci-yosemite-no-sound.155040/

Hi try to put in the CLOVER bootmanager slide=0 it will load the kext right into memory, this working good with my delta 66
only problem wake up from sleep that cause kernel panic but if you don't go to sleep the card working right

maybe this boot argument in clover "slide=0" might force the driver to load into the right memory space??? as this user described in his post.

im currently trying to test this.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 11:31:31 PM by chrisNova777 »

Offline chrisNova777

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Delta 1010LT incompatible with clover bootloader
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 11:40:35 AM »
perhaps this was eventually solved by a EFI KEXT? some people at this page say they had the envy24 driver working in macos catalina https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/envy24-m-audio-audiophile-2496-pci-working-catalina-10-15-7.317517/

the drivers are the same for the audiphile2496 its part of the delta family of cards