Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Digital orchestrator Pro 30205_nt update  (Read 2605 times)

Offline olamo

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Digital orchestrator Pro 30205_nt update
« on: January 27, 2021, 05:38:38 AM »
Hi,

I have an old and legit install CD of Dop pro 3.0 and trying to find the 30205_nt update.
I can't log in to the old ftp site to get it (ftp://ftp.voyetra.com/pub/voy/dop/30205_nt.zip)
Anyone have this file on a disk or can point me to a download?

I managed to install the version I have in WinXP, but would like to have the latest version.
The files I have found on the net is mostly the 95/98 (16bit version)

Any help is highly appreciated!

Ola

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Re: Digital orchestrator Pro 30205_nt update
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 07:37:46 AM »
i was going to say you should be focused on turtlebeach instead of voyetra as the big fish ate the smaller fish
but their site that was up a few years back seems to have been replaced with a new/modern crappier version that dropped all the support info for the old voyetra stuff! it may still exist somewhere this might take alot of sleuthing to figure out tho