Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) proudly SSL-FREE! and serving vintage computers worldwide! if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration.

Author Topic: Aardvark Aark 20/20 (1999?)  (Read 4046 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Aardvark Aark 20/20 (1999?)
« on: December 24, 2014, 06:04:50 PM »

Aardvark Aark 20/20
http://web.archive.org/web/20000303025541/http://www.edirol.com/music_equipment/digital_audio/aark2020.html

Aardvark Aark 20/20+

Achieving superior sound requires simple, foolproof gear. That's why studio pros worldwide trust Aardvark digital audio products to always deliver natural, dynamic sound.

The Aark 20/20+ brings multichannel audio to your PC with superior resolution and amazing sound quality. Its premium shielded outboard converters, ultra-quiet design, and low-jitter clock preserve the warmth and fidelity of your music. You'll notice the difference in any CD recording session where sonic excellence is an absolute must.

Now, the Aark 20/20+ is powerful enough to interface your PC with any gear in your studio. You can fly tracks in and out of your ADAT® with the optional I/O, sequence your synth gear using MIDI, and connect directly to your DAT via S/PDIF. And with TOSLINK optional I/O support you can make a direct digital transfer from any Sony Minidisc or CD player.

No other audio system can turn your PC into a professional workstation as easily as the Aark 20/20+. Simply put, it effortlessly delivers superior audio quality, which means you'll be making truly amazing recordings right out of the box!

Features:

10 Inputs. 10 Outputs (analog).
    20 Bit A/D. 20 Bit D/A.
    Eight 1/4" Analog I/O
    Switchable +4 dBu/-10dBv
    .002% THD+N
    S/PDIF Digital I/O
    MIDI I/O
    TOSLINK Optical I/O
    24 Bit DSP
    Simultaneous Rec/Play
    Word Clock I/O