Author Topic: current Reccommended Specs for running Reason v11  (Read 387 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
current Reccommended Specs for running Reason v11
« on: June 06, 2021, 12:32:25 PM »
macOS:

Fast and stable Internet connection for installation and registration required!
Intel Mac i5/i7/i9/Xeon with multi-core processor with at least 4000 CPU Benchmark points (see cpubenchmark).
More physical cores highly recommended!
8 GB RAM or more
40 GB free hard disk space or more on the system drive. (The full Reason installation requires a minimum of 5+8 GB free system drive disk space. Any additional external Rack Extension devices and/or external ReFills of course demand a larger hard disk)
macOS Catalina
Monitor with at least 1280 x 768 resolution
CoreAudio compliant audio interface (or built-in audio hardware)
MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard
For using Reason as a Plugin, a DAW host with VST3 and/or AUv2 and/or AAX support is required
Windows:

Fast, stable internet connection for installation and registration required!
Intel i3/i5/i7/i9/Xeon multil-core CPU or equivalent multi-core AMD processor and at least 4000 CPU Benchmark points (see cpubenchmark). More physical cores highly recommended!
8 GB RAM or more
40 GB free hard disk space or more on the system drive. (The full Reason installation requires a minimum of 5+8 GB free system drive disk space. Any additional external Rack Extension devices and/or external ReFills of course demand a larger hard disk)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Monitor with at least 1280 x 768 resolution
Audio Interface with ASIO driver
MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard
For using Reason as a Plugin, a DAW host with VST3 and/or AAX support is required