Author Topic: !j Development Klangformer 2.0.0.523 Beta VSTi Win32 - SUPER SYNTH from 2003>>>  (Read 551 times)

Offline Project5er

• Older Code, Cleaner Code
Found this about a year ago on VST Museum (NOT audio museum) which closed doors but had to track back into wayback machine to get it thereafter...

So since wayback machine is now dysfunctional only place to find this is HERE!...

This is quite the sound producer & sounds are NICE kinda like Reveal Sound Spire meets Devine Machine Krishna...

It got all kinda features including speech synthesis & a billion presets...

For me in XP SP3 NO PROBLEM to install & function...Probably Windows 7 & Vista same...Anything above that I don't know...

This was a joint project along with Steve Kuhn who was expert plug engineer...

Main Window Sets-

Preset Window Sets-

So if you are 'On The Fence' about this then HERE is the install instructions I wrote up myself-

OK....

To get Klangformer to actually 'install' on a sizeable HDD as it 'searches' for directories during install thus taking hours looking about for directories...

I have an old Dell D400 (from 2003) that has only a 20GB HDD so Installed Klangformer on it...It still took 20 minutes pf searching for directories first though...

So go to the 'do this first' folder & put the KFData folder in your 'windows' directory (C:\WINDOWS\KFData)...

Put the 'Klangformer' DLL in your VSTplugins Folder (C:\Program Files\VSTplugins\klangformer.dll)...

Note that if your VST directory is DIFFERENT from mine you must augment the .REG file to reflect yours...

Then double-click the REG file to import into registry...

Now...NOW! Start the installer, it will after a very short time detect the KFData folder via the registration entries & that there is the DLL where it should be instead of looking for directories mindlessly...

When asked to 'overwrite the KFData folder' choose 'NO'...

Continue through dialogs, when finished overwrite the DLL in your plug folder with the newer provided one...DONE!

If it'll work for you it's worth the effort & for back then it used ALOT of resources that we don't hafta worry about these days...

I recommend grabbing it EVEN IF you can't use it

It also includes 3 other Synths by them...FREESONIC, NINJA & REBEL2