Author Topic: BramBros Tuareg 2.5 FAT Free Win32...Super Sample-Based Sequencer>>>  (Read 416 times)

Offline Project5er

• Older Code, Cleaner Code
Just gave this a go today...

Nicer than one may think...This was described in the day as an interactive phrase composer...That's pretty close...

When BramBros closed in 2010 they gave it out for free (the full FAT version)...

Has 2 built-in synths & FX also that are pretty active & a very potent distortion...There are some drawable curves for some arenas & not for others...

I have some docs & some preinstalled plugs (NOT VST...It does not use VSTs)...

I kind of feel bad for BramBros...They did not make much money off their creations & it was a one-man show, an after work deal...

So the least that can be done NOW is to keep it alive, Just like the Arguru creations....

Anyways...Study the picture show...There'll be a test at the end....

You bring your own samples in & they should all be tuned to the same root note, except of course for the non-pitched samples...

You then save as a package, quite nice...

You can export as WAV or WAV for every track (NICE!) or MP3...

I'll include the very first junk jingle I made & exported in it...

Very capable and fun too...I'll upload some packs I made afterwards...

Serial included RTF...

Offline Project5er

• Older Code, Cleaner Code
Re: BramBros Tuareg 2.5 FAT Free Win32...Super Sample-Based Sequencer>>>
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 10:42:25 PM »
OK here are 3 packs I made up just a couple hours ago...

They all have quite a few samples in them...

The RhyAmbient has samples geared toward ambient styles & so has percussion but no drums...

The SynFusion has samples geared toward Synth Jazz-Rock work & has a pretty good variety of drums...

The NatFusion has samples geared toward more REAL instrument Jazz-Rock & has ALOTTA DRUMS!!!

I did find a bug...DO NOT pick a default pack to load at start, leave that area blank as this first BS jingle I made would not open till I cleared that out...BUT! Loading all the samples INTO the song file and saving-opening was fast & bug-free...No worries mate...