Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Experiencing Lagging Issue On Mouse!  (Read 1144 times)

Offline UlisesTreutel

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Experiencing Lagging Issue On Mouse!
« on: April 01, 2022, 09:03:47 AM »
Hello friends, The mouse in Windows 10 is not functioning while scrolling. I am experiencing the lagging issue on the mouse. It's my Logitech M90 Wired Mouse. I don't know why this happens. Is there anyone who can assist me in resolving the problem?

Offline P5r

• View Profile
Re: Experiencing Lagging Issue On Mouse!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 06:17:47 PM »
Well, Are you getting either CPU or RAM spikes as you move it across the screen? You need to have task manager on & performance sector meters showing....

If YES, then try using the mouse with both an OPENGL app, then a DIRECTX app & pay attention to above spikes

In this I'm assuming you have gone into mouse settings already & farted about making sure nothing is amiss & everything sorted out.,...

Offline UlisesTreutel

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Re: Experiencing Lagging Issue On Mouse!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 02:48:40 AM »
What you said did not actually happen. However, while searching for a solution to the problem on Google, I came across some articles such as this one. From there, I went with Solution No. 1. The issue was resolved by updating the mouse's device driver. I'm no longer experiencing mouse lagging. Anyway, thank you so much for getting back to me.