Author Topic: FL Studio 5.0.2c Producer Edition - Extras Win32 - Most Updated Version>>>  (Read 621 times)

Offline Project5er

• Older Code, Cleaner Code
From 2005 is version 5...Most updated of all the early versions (I checked!)...

Maybe will solve some problems for the running of Fruity's from the version 2 & 3 era, which are strange at best...

Comes with Skins, Walls, Buzz Machines, EZ Editor 1.02, Some Extra Plugs...

Sound quality was getting pretty good by now...

Offline fruityproject

• new to the site
AAAAHHH!!! THANK YOU!!! Big thanks!  8)

Offline Project5er

You're Welcome Friend....

I also found & tested a Fruity Tracks 2.0 I'll be attaching as well...

Offline fruityproject

• new to the site
I think that the post with FruityTracks will be very useful for someone.

Offline Reticular

• new to the site
Thanks for uploading this, i am starting to beef up w98 rig and never came to me to use older FL. (Used cub 2.8 + reaper 4)

5 wont install on w98, reports visual c++ error even after installing 2008 vcredist

But 3.xx works, happy times!

Offline Project5er

Yeah...Windows 98...The last version of windows with no backdoor...Wish it could run on the internet...

I wonder what the last version of FL is that WILL run on win98?...

I have a couple version 4's if you wanna try....

Offline iridium771

• new to the site
thank you so much :D

Offline Reticular

• new to the site
Yeah...Windows 98...The last version of windows with no backdoor...Wish it could run on the internet...

I wonder what the last version of FL is that WILL run on win98?...

I have a couple version 4's if you wanna try....

4.1.2 is working, i could try 4.5.6 if you have one?

I´ve spent a lot of hours trying to fine tune w98, FL5 would be an ice to a cake, but as i´ve said, officially it is supported but just do not go to the installation finish, Runtime error is what popps. Very little information on the net.

So far i installed: dx9.0c, net Fr 1.1, Microsoft installer 2.0, visual c 2005 + 2008, no go.
I know that newer version of FL wont run on Pentium 3 instructions(FL11 does not run on P3 but works on w2000 SP4 NT3.0 great, full on)

OT
I´ve read a post from a tech guy recently, somebody who works for several musicians, that he has 10ish systems running w98 and also Atari 1040´s still, nobody will share that...all we see is paid promotion, even in studio tours and masterclasses, always something going on. I started in 2020 not knowing what VST was, it took a while to transition from a guitar to a daw and to find that response, it came on w98but is also dependand on the motherboard for some reason..i could go on just on that topic alone...PCI...

Offline Project5er

Well, piss...It looks like you did everything right but as I have found out that early versions of FL are weird...I recently tried installing the 3.56 on a different XP machine & the friggin' thing won't even start-up at all...

I feel alot has to do with the video card for sure...

Well, Here is Fruity 4.01 Producer Edition...It is an Arctic Version...The NFO has Win98/ME ticked so good to go that way maybe luck with it...

I think I have a 4.52 somewhere but not handy right now...

Offline Project5er

OK I did not see where you had 4.1.2...

Like I say I have a 4.52 somewhere, I just don't know where....

Offline Reticular

• new to the site
No worries, it will come by!

During the FL5 installation LED´s on the soundcard starts flashing for a short time, it may be related, anyway, it works on w7.
If i find a solution for w98/FL5 combo i will post it here.

I have several disks all bulked up with full system images of most windows versions, it takes some focus to reason what works. So it might be possible to build a full system without drivers(cub 2.8/5, FL4/5, Sata/AHCI/Ram patches), clone it with AOMEI and upload it because i´ve interchanged one w98 disk on sis630 and Intel G31/P45 and they boot up no problems, little cleaning is needed in safe mode but works great.

Offline weindor094

• new to the site
yo, this is awesome! thanks for sharing it   :D so hard to find old FL in non-demo form

Offline Project5er

You are welcome & YES, They are not an easy find....

Offline 6track

• new to the site
4.5.2:

Offline fruityproject

• new to the site