Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Looking for iso file of Logic Delta  (Read 1450 times)

Offline ehma

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Looking for iso file of Logic Delta
« on: July 18, 2022, 03:45:04 AM »
Hello,

I am looking for an iso image for Logic Delta mainly for Windows. If anyone has it, I would be happy to have a copy.

Thanks.

Offline 6track

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for iso file of Logic Delta
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 01:47:14 AM »
Hello,

I am looking for an iso image for Logic Delta mainly for Windows. If anyone has it, I would be happy to have a copy.

Thanks.

I see that iso has already been posted in this section: http://www.oldschooldaw.com/forums/index.php/topic,5857.0.html

Offline ehma

• new to the site
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 03:37:21 AM »
Thank you for your answer.
I have seen it but it is only for OS9 and not for Windows. I have burned the iso file and no Windows version is available.
I looking for Windows version.

Offline foksadure

• Stuck in 1997
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 10:48:52 AM »
Wintel Logic 4.6.2 files for people interested.
It seems it doesn't need an actual Midiman/M-Audio Delta Series card to work, and as long as you have the files in the System folder, it can be run from the program's folder anywere. Almost portable, with manual, localization and all.
Tested ok on Win98SE, WinXP and even Win10x64 (MIDI and audio).
Pretty impressive.

See attachment.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 07:11:24 AM by foksadure »

Offline ehma

• new to the site
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2022, 11:37:19 AM »
Thanks a lot Foksadure (marrant comme pseudo ;-) )