Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) proudly SSL-FREE! and serving vintage computers worldwide! if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration.

Author Topic: Looking for cubase audio XT install disks for mac  (Read 1477 times)

Offline yungjoon

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Looking for cubase audio XT install disks for mac
« on: September 02, 2022, 03:17:14 PM »
Hello,

The installation I have is incomplete, I can't install CBX-D5 driver for example.
I am looking for the install disks (version 3.04). Rip of them would be welcome (today floppies are not very reliable).

Thanks.

Offline foksadure

• Stuck in 1997
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for cubase audio XT install disks for mac
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 05:20:14 PM »
There's one on sale on eBay, for a silly price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/225035702668

Being illiterate when it comes to Mac, I'm really curious about the included green dongle though.

So did Chris:
http://macos9lives.com/smforum/index.php?topic=1694.0

Online chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 12:00:16 AM »
u guys are confusing me

the green dongle is for pc only... yes! my reason for focusing on it was that when i was like 18 years old my friend had a studio and i used to work on tracks with him and he had the green cubase parallel key, he had a bunch of gear like juno 60, tb-303, etc etc running on cubase... we made some cool house + dnb tracks back then, but one fateful evening i was so excited about music + making music and thrilled to be making tracks with my friend that i blabbed about my friends studio to another guy who lived in his building and while we were out at a club in toronto called Industry the guy i told about it broke into my friends place and stole EVERYTHING we never heard our tracks again because all the gear was stolen. i felt bad about it and my friendship with the studio owner guy was never the same after that

Online chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 03:03:03 PM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/225143157374
heres some more pics of audio XT 3.0 for pc version

Offline smilesdavis

• new to the site
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 03:25:13 PM »
i am on the edge of getting this. i own this, with dongle, but i am missing the cover. but its silly money for incomplete box without the dongle.