Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Looking for cubase audio XT install disks for mac  (Read 1391 times)

Offline yungjoon

• new to the site
    • View Profile
Looking for cubase audio XT install disks for mac
« on: September 02, 2022, 03:17:14 PM »
Hello,

The installation I have is incomplete, I can't install CBX-D5 driver for example.
I am looking for the install disks (version 3.04). Rip of them would be welcome (today floppies are not very reliable).

Thanks.

Offline foksadure

• Stuck in 1997
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for cubase audio XT install disks for mac
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 05:20:14 PM »
There's one on sale on eBay, for a silly price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/225035702668

Being illiterate when it comes to Mac, I'm really curious about the included green dongle though.

So did Chris:
http://macos9lives.com/smforum/index.php?topic=1694.0

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 12:00:16 AM »
u guys are confusing me

the green dongle is for pc only... yes! my reason for focusing on it was that when i was like 18 years old my friend had a studio and i used to work on tracks with him and he had the green cubase parallel key, he had a bunch of gear like juno 60, tb-303, etc etc running on cubase... we made some cool house + dnb tracks back then, but one fateful evening i was so excited about music + making music and thrilled to be making tracks with my friend that i blabbed about my friends studio to another guy who lived in his building and while we were out at a club in toronto called Industry the guy i told about it broke into my friends place and stole EVERYTHING we never heard our tracks again because all the gear was stolen. i felt bad about it and my friendship with the studio owner guy was never the same after that

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 03:03:03 PM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/225143157374
heres some more pics of audio XT 3.0 for pc version

Offline smilesdavis

• new to the site
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 03:25:13 PM »
i am on the edge of getting this. i own this, with dongle, but i am missing the cover. but its silly money for incomplete box without the dongle.