Software > Sequencer Plus

Found boxed copy of Voyetra Sequencer Plus 4.02

(1/2) > >>

robbo007:
HI, recently located a boxed copy of Sequencer Plus gold version 4.02 on 5 1/4" and 3.5" floppies. I'll post upload links when I've cleaned and archived the floppies. Its got a nice thick manual. I don't have a scanner at present to scan it.

Regards,

chrisNova777:
right on - i used to use 5+1/4" floppies alot when iw as a kid its really nostalgic, the disks used to smell a certain way too lol  - i actually do have one machine with that type of floppy drive still .. and i have another app i bought off ebay i have to get it working...

smilesdavis:

--- Quote from: robbo007 on February 13, 2023, 12:09:15 PM ---HI, recently located a boxed copy of Sequencer Plus gold version 4.02 on 5 1/4" and 3.5" floppies. I'll post upload links when I've cleaned and archived the floppies. Its got a nice thick manual. I don't have a scanner at present to scan it.

Regards,

--- End quote ---

applesauce them!

robbo007:
Here is the link for the 720KB floppies (no copy protection) of version 4.02. I used Winimage to dump the disks as they have no copy protection. No need for a flux image.

https://archive.org/details/sequencer-plus-gold-4.02-720kb

Unfortunately the 360kb disks are not readable. I've tried all the tricks in the business but can't get the data off them :(
Does anyone have the original 360kb floppies for version 4.02 ?

smilesdavis:
applesauce would have read em :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version