*** "All things are possible" Mark 10:27 ***
please feel free to post relevant information in the pre-existing threads if file attachments or images are not displayed you may need to register/login logging in also enables you to use the arrow keys to page back + forth Recent | Who | Artists | USB | Firewire | VST | Retrospects | Commodore | ATARI ST | Amiga | IBM/DOS | WIN/PC | Mac | MacOS9 | Drums | Drum Machines | Synths | Modules | Samplers | Tape | Mixers | Software | GFX | Midi Interfaces | Midi Sequencers | ControllersE-mu | Ensoniq | Akai "S" | MPCs | Roland "MC"Roland "S" | Roland "JV" | JV addons | Hardware Effects | iOS | android | DAW Software Timeline

Author Topic: Emagic Soundiver 3.0.5 Oxygen with link to 3.0.5 Manual  (Read 193 times)

Offline PParker01

• new to the site
Here is the Sounddiver Release 3.0.5 for Windows in its complete form. I am giving a link to the manual as well. I happened to located this on a site that was related to midi outdated materials. Its a release by Oxygen but it is no longer supported and has become abandonware from Emagic. This is sought after from lots of people i wanted to share it immediately. The Mac version is also here for reference as well... enjoy!

Manual here:
http://deepsonic.ch/deep/docs_manuals/emagic_apple_sounddiver_v3.0_manual.pdf