Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Author Topic: Aardvark Aark 20/20 (1999?)  (Read 4007 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • View Profile
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Aardvark Aark 20/20 (1999?)
« on: December 24, 2014, 06:04:50 PM »

Aardvark Aark 20/20
http://web.archive.org/web/20000303025541/http://www.edirol.com/music_equipment/digital_audio/aark2020.html

Aardvark Aark 20/20+

Achieving superior sound requires simple, foolproof gear. That's why studio pros worldwide trust Aardvark digital audio products to always deliver natural, dynamic sound.

The Aark 20/20+ brings multichannel audio to your PC with superior resolution and amazing sound quality. Its premium shielded outboard converters, ultra-quiet design, and low-jitter clock preserve the warmth and fidelity of your music. You'll notice the difference in any CD recording session where sonic excellence is an absolute must.

Now, the Aark 20/20+ is powerful enough to interface your PC with any gear in your studio. You can fly tracks in and out of your ADAT® with the optional I/O, sequence your synth gear using MIDI, and connect directly to your DAT via S/PDIF. And with TOSLINK optional I/O support you can make a direct digital transfer from any Sony Minidisc or CD player.

No other audio system can turn your PC into a professional workstation as easily as the Aark 20/20+. Simply put, it effortlessly delivers superior audio quality, which means you'll be making truly amazing recordings right out of the box!

Features:

10 Inputs. 10 Outputs (analog).
    20 Bit A/D. 20 Bit D/A.
    Eight 1/4" Analog I/O
    Switchable +4 dBu/-10dBv
    .002% THD+N
    S/PDIF Digital I/O
    MIDI I/O
    TOSLINK Optical I/O
    24 Bit DSP
    Simultaneous Rec/Play
    Word Clock I/O