Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration, while other Guest permissions have been added such as guest posting of attachments and guest responses to threads!

Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Software Samplers / Re: Native Instruments Kontakt (2002) software sampler
« Last post by Bienengräber on December 10, 2023, 02:19:00 PM »
I have compiled a few files I found across some Native Instrument archives:
It includes the demo version, updates, documentation and of course the official installer.

The library is uploaded on my archive.org page:
https://archive.org/details/native-instruments-kompakt-instrument-library
if you dont have your osx installer downloaded legaly via the app store, and installing it within the "allowed time period" unibeast will not allow you to continue the install process (sort of like requiring a serial number..)
but according to this post theres ways to beat the beast!

https://swapoff.blogspot.com/2016/01/
see this post for instruction on how to check the validity periods of a downloaded installer, and how to change the date/time of your system to avoid "incomplete installer" error and be able to proceed to install to a usb drive

unibeast version archive:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/categories/unibeast-archive.16/

Vintage Software / sampletank xl 2.1.1
« Last post by djsabreblade on December 09, 2023, 09:52:03 PM »
hi guyz i need this specific version :) thanks
Vintage Software / Re: symphonic orchestra vst (2005-2006)
« Last post by Bienengräber on December 09, 2023, 01:38:36 PM »
I dont know if you mean the EWQLSO ones, I have all three versions (silver, gold and platinum soon)
Here is the silver version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Q5-_3L_VRaYH707ifqxwPhjSac0b-jy/view?usp=drive_link
theres an option under the zfs tools menu that allows you to "remove a cache device from a pool" i dont think you will see this option listed there unless u actually have a cache device in your config to delete...

disks > zfs > pools > tools

i was able to remove the UNAVAIL cache device from my ZFS pool this way
General / Miscellaneous / Re: WE ARE BACK
« Last post by chrisNova777 on December 08, 2023, 10:44:23 PM »
im having problems with goDaddy the host of the site - they billed me 325$ for the next year of hosting which is way too much, and ive asked them to reverse the funds back to me because i never authorized them to put such a  payment thru it was without any warning they charged my debit card without my permission and ive got multiple nsf bank fees because of them... im looking to move to a new host goDaddy has traumatized me far too much in the last few years.

godaddy constantly harasses their own customers to upgrade, + upsell or create an emergency scenario where you will have no choice but to pay $$$ like they did to me last year when they took the site offline and stressed me out to the max, i been a loyal customer since 2014 and im honestly have bad feelings when i even read the name :( because of the stress they put me through
Vintage Software / Re: Sound Quality degradation in Acid?
« Last post by djsabreblade on December 08, 2023, 02:36:56 PM »
Thanks for the emagic logic suggestion and I totally agree that since 2002 everything has been going downhill!! Of course in the early 2000's we didn't notice it as the change was gradual. But eventually we all come to the realization of hey wait a minute why is life so much worse today then it was back then? And it gets one thinking. Nothing has been good since back then.
Vintage Software / Refx JunoX2 1.0 or 1.1
« Last post by djsabreblade on December 08, 2023, 02:07:19 PM »
does anyone have those early versions still? 1.3 is readily available.  ;) ;D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10