Author Topic: IoNeo Aero Studio 1.0.11.13 Win32 Tracker & Piano Roll Sequencer...YEAH!!  (Read 2591 times)

Online Project5er

• Older Code, Cleaner Code
IONEO AERO STUDIO

This is a reconfigured posting...

IoNeo Aero Studio is a combo Tracker-Piano Roller Sequencer...

It has a number of internal Generators-FX that are very similar to Jeskola Buzz in function & feel...That's because the Dev was actually a part of the original 'BUZZ' team...

But unlike BUZZ, which I hate, I love Aero Studio which has a very well thought-out GUI & fast workflow...It's very simple yet has drawable automation & the Piano Roll is POLY, not mono...

Even though commercial at the time it still had some beta-like issues but none are show-stoppers...It hooks directsound quite well & is actually one of the most efficient sequencers I have used up there with Bremmer's Multi-Track & Massiva-EnergyXT...

The Machine view ALSO has a connection view for more custom hook-ups you may want...

No manual was ever written so you gotta figger it out solo...or you can ask me...Like I said earlier the guy was a BUZZ dev so looking up BUZZ info may also help...

Have included as different attachment a tune I did like 7 years ago in Aero Studio or you can just listen here-

https://soundcloud.com/waxing-and-waning/apache-swagger

Just also did (TODAY) a short video showing an intro to a tune I am working on in Aero Studio...I have provided as many clues as to what is going on in Aero as I can in the brief 48 second video...I am not forcing anyone to download it so it's a separate attachment...

I may do another in the future regarding some 'sticklers' others have had like getting WAVs in & on one of the internal samplers...Aero quite nice sounding on simple samples as well...

There are two versions, the usual install with reg challenge on the ABOUT logo & a recent find of a Peace-Out version which I haven't tested but it's PRE-regged I guess...I unpacked it also for convenience...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 02:28:39 PM by Project5er »

Online Project5er

Posting REVAMPED & uploaded as attachments plus extra...Aero Studio = Cool Beans

Online Project5er

Had a few to spare so I made a video on how to setup Aero Studio for Plugins & what-not....

Online Project5er

OK...Made a Video outlining how to create a Wavetable & Also how to get the WAVs into the Aero Sampler...

I'm not saying anyone is stupid so this just 'speeds up the learning process'...I'm sure the mental stallions will figger it out but maybe some have had too much flouride in their toothpaste, or maybe they live in one of these big cities that have toilet-to-tap water...AND on top of that maybe their food of choice is highly processed hot pockets!.....

Then this video MAY BE FOR YOU!...

BTW...Here is the IoNeo Website near end of life-

https://web.archive.org/web/20090926124453/http://www.ioneo.com/as_intro.asp

Anyway Video ATTACHED!

Online Project5er

Have some Preset XML files here for Aero Studio...

Aero Studio comes with NO presets, I have made up some for most the generators & FX so then you at least have a starting point as it is with NO presets opening & hooking a generator makes no sound cause they are all 'ZEROED OUT'...

So these show where they go-

Then presets will be available at dropdown arrow...If you don't see anything then I have not made any for that Gear Plug!!!

Online Project5er

Just made a Template to start a Tune in Aero...

Figured I'd share it before I get started...It has all native sampler machines so far except for 3 native FX as sends...

Samples from the output of-

-Absynth (mostly)
-ImpOSCar2 (2 sets)
-EMU Emulator X (1 set)
-WUSIKstation (1 set)
-Sony Drums & misc PercFX
-Some Vocoder VOX

There are extras in the wavetable that can be used or substituted especially PercFX and you can automate changing instruments on any sampler machine throughout the song...

My vision on this was to create a mostly sample-based compo but add in some native gear synths as needed to fill out...

But...BUTT! Do as you wish...If you are on the fence I made a SHORT audition video (quicker to make than audio)...

There are no patterns at all, You are simply ready to start...