Recent | Online | Vintage | Modern | Win | Mac  OS9 | DOS | Amiga | Atari ST | Graphics | Midi io | Sequencers | Roland "MC" | E-mu | Ensoniq | Akai MPCs | Samplers | Akai "S" | Roland "S"Synths | VST Samplers | VST Synths | Roland "JV" | Modules | Drums | Mixers | Timeline | HackintoshArtists | Graphics

Welcome to Oldschooldaw.com! (Online since 2014) proudly SSL-FREE! and serving vintage computers worldwide! if you are human, Register & Login to gain more access to all boards here; Some guest permissions have been limited to reduce traffic from bots and encourage registration.

Author Topic: Forum Board permissions for Registered Members have been updated  (Read 655 times)

Offline chrisNova777

• Underground tech support agent
  • Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Ok so i've just made a big change in the user permissions on the site.
users will now have complete control over the threads that THEY create (or have created previously). including the ability to remove replies, edit their own posts, delete their own posts, move their posts to a different section of the forum, and also to delete their own account if they so wish. bottom line if u wish to contribute to the information on this site now you can do so with alot more control i would also like to thank eveyrone whos contributed thus far. and those people who are going to keep this thing going to share information + enhance everyones creative technical prowess. thanks for joining in efforts here and i hope these changes help you guys to feel more in control of what your doing!

Offline chrisNova777

• Administrator
Re: Forum Board permissions for Registered Members have been updated
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 05:37:03 PM »
made a few modifications today on naming + structure. hopefully it makes the site easier to deal with

Offline chrisNova777

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 06:04:30 AM »
trying to condense things as much as possible theres no point in having empty boards that noone clicks on..

Offline G40

• new to the site
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 07:06:33 PM »
Ok so i've just made a big change in the user permissions on the site.
users will now have complete control over the threads that THEY create (or have created previously). including the ability to remove replies, edit their own posts, delete their own posts, move their posts to a different section of the forum, and also to delete their own account if they so wish. bottom line if u wish to contribute to the information on this site now you can do so with alot more control i would also like to thank eveyrone whos contributed thus far. and those people who are going to keep this thing going to share information + enhance everyones creative technical prowess. thanks for joining in efforts here and i hope these changes help you guys to feel more in control of what your doing!
That's great, thanks!