*** "All things are possible" Mark 10:27 ***
please feel free to post relevant information in the pre-existing threads if file attachments or images are not displayed you may need to register/login logging in also enables you to use the arrow keys to page back + forth Recent | Who | Artists | USB | Firewire | VST | Retrospects | Commodore | ATARI ST | Amiga | IBM/DOS | WIN/PC | Mac | MacOS9 | Drums | Drum Machines | Synths | Modules | Samplers | Tape | Mixers | Software | GFX | Midi Interfaces | Midi Sequencers | ControllersE-mu | Ensoniq | Akai "S" | MPCs | Roland "MC"Roland "S" | Roland "JV" | JV addons | Hardware Effects | iOS | android | DAW Software Timeline

Author Topic: Hardware bundled with Recycle  (Read 853 times)

Offline Nandos0804

• new to the site
Hardware bundled with Recycle
« on: July 01, 2018, 01:16:16 PM »
there has never been a sound card bundled with recycle? I'm looking to buy an audio interface for my mac os 9.2.2 machine and it would be really nice to buy something that came with recycle. But since i need also midi interface if some hardware came bundled with it (even in the lite version) it would be perfect

Offline chrisNova777

• Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Re: Hardware bundled with Recycle
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 01:39:30 AM »
http://www.oldschooldaw.com/forums/index.php/topic,238.0.html

see the archived propellerheads websites
i dont think it was ever sold with an audio interface - no
but u can easily cross-refference the audio interfaces that were available for purchase at the time that recycle first came on the market

at the time of its original launch - there was no windows version and i believe it supported the sound manager which is the built in audio interface built into any macintosh computer

1994 was the original year that recycle was launched i believe

Offline chrisNova777

• Administrator
  • "Vintage MIDI Sequencing + Audio Production"
    • www.oldschooldaw.com | vintage audio production software + hardware info
Re: Hardware bundled with Recycle
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 02:05:10 AM »
there has never been a sound card bundled with recycle? I'm looking to buy an audio interface for my mac os 9.2.2 machine and it would be really nice to buy something that came with recycle. But since i need also midi interface if some hardware came bundled with it (even in the lite version) it would be perfect

sorry i forgot about the balance interface they released;
https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/propellerhead-balance

but i believe that was rleased long after support for g4's + os9.2.2 and required an intel processor